EMT Advanced – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Academy
Suggested Price: $1,200.00
Tuesdays, Thursdays- 6pm – 10pm; Saturdays, 10am-4pm
- Class Schedule will include Saturdays. Clinicals are also scheduled throughout your course.
- Class scheduled to run for 8-10 weeks plus National/State testing upon completion of the course.
- Combination class will be scheduled for about 16-18 total weeks with the EMT-Basic training first (thereby saving 30-60 days and getting student in the field faster to gain competitive edge in job placement.)
- Clinical Rotations will be at BOTH Local area hospitals, as well as Local contracted Fire Departments. (Clinicals are temporarily on hold due to COVID-19). We provide paramedic style rotations for your clinicals where we will give you time in the local Emergency Departments, as well as on the rigs with local fire departments.
- We will also have real life IV training, Blood Tube and Phlebotomy style straight stick training. We will give you 4-lead, 12-lead and all EKG/ECG training as well. We will make you an OUTSTANDING ALS provider. You will be able to work in any environment and work alongside doctors in any setting!
- 100% Job Placement available! Excellent Job Outlooks with connections in MULTIPLE areas and states!
- Financing Options Available – PayPal, Lending Tree, or Payment Plans through the school!Financing Options Available – PayPal, Lending Tree, or Payment Plans through the school!
- *Please call us for fees as fees change periodically and include costs of uniforms, books, national registry fees, etc.
- Class scheduled to run for approx. 8-10 weeks plus National/State testing upon completion of the course.
The fee you see for this class is just the DOWN DEPOSIT needed to reserve a seat in the course. This will reserve your uniform, seat, textbook, etc. You will still be responsible for your remaining balance total plus fees.