EMT Basic – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Academy
Suggested Price: $1,200.00
Total cost of the 10 week program: $1500.00
- *Please call us for fees as they may change. Fees will include costs for uniforms, books, national registry fees, etc.
- Class schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings from 6pm to 10pm (subject to modification to accommodate holiday schedules)
- Class scheduled to run for 10 weeks with National/State testing upon completion of the course.
- Our Courses will include a PRE-course assessment, Unit exams, chapter exams, as well as a Midterm and 2 Final Exams. We track all scores and areas of study as you go! We give actual feedback on every test, and do custom reviews for you so that you as long as you put forth your effort, you will pass our course and get certified! You will be the MOST competent and top trained EMS professional out there!
- If taking a combination class, EMT Advanced will be scheduled for after all EMT-Basic Exams are completed.
- Financing Options Available – PayPal, Lending Tree, or Payment Plans through the school!
There is a $500.00 MINIMUM Down Payment that is required to get you registered and save your seat in the course! That will include your uniform shirt, your USB flashdrive, all account registrations, and textbook for the course!